Plans and targets
- Continuously operated “Travel medicine clinic”, offering pre-travel consultation, such as perform an individual risk assessment, communicate to the traveler anticipated health risks, and provide risk management measures, including immunizations, malaria prophylaxis, and other medications as indicated.
- Promoting training courses of travel medicine to medical professionals.
- Strengthening the awareness of travel medicine to the general population.
- Broadening the perspectives and services of the travel industry in travel medicine.
- Enforcing and providing quality-controlled services in travel clinics.
- Conducting travel medicine-related research based on current epidemics.
- Providing education and training of travel medicine.
- Cultivation of travel medicine educator
- Clinical trials and research plans of related medication and vaccination.
- To become the demonstrational and educational Travel Medicine Training Center of Taiwan and Asia-Pacific countries.
- To lead the future development of travel medicine in Taiwan and Asia-Pacific countries.
- To be capable of training future talents as well as review and issue related certificates.